Monday, March 10, 2008

Holiday Holiday Holiday...

Its Holiday!!
haha...
Still got 6 more days...
hmmmm....
wonder what can i do during this holiday ler...
hmmmmm...
my cousin borrow me 5 romance novel book to me..
at 1st i cant wait to read......
but now,sud no mood to read d...
haha...
so far,my holiday very very teruk..
wanna noe why?
cause my phone spoil d..
=.= sobz....haiz...
im using my younger sis's phone now...
but but but but....
i lost all my contact number...
but,i got a list of number at a piece of paper la...
but only got my close fren number inside only...
so,if u think ur my close fren,then i have ur number...
but if u think ur not my close fren,so when u all sms me,please say out ur name..
haha...bluek!!!
i dint get to go shopping tat day..haiz...
sadnya...
i got tuition during this holiday summore...
haiz...sobz..
i dont wan to go la....
i wanna go shopping...haha...
haiz...
so sienzz at home la.....
nothing much to write d...
hehe...
i'll try to update soon..(if i got things to write)
haha...bluek!

No comments: