Tuesday, April 1, 2008

~April Fool Day~

Today is April Fool Day ler...
u can confess to the girl or the guy u like ler..
noe why?
bcs if they reject u,u can just say ur lying and playing them..
but if they believe and accept u,then good for u la..
haha...
my nonsence again...
actually i heard this from the radio ytd nite..
Muahahahhaha!!!
Bluek!
haiz...
sad sad news...
i dint perform at my Grandmother and Grandfather birthday...
bcs 1 of my cousin sud say she dont wan to dance d bcs she not prepared yet..
haiz..
kinda dissapointed lor..*sad*
i dint take picture there...
bcs my dad dint bring the camera..
so i cant show u all wut had happen there..
sorry..
the whole night i think i just shouting and screaming only..
haha..
when my aunt,dad,mom and cousins go up to perform..
me and my other cousin keep shouting and screaming..
haha..
but kinda ss la..
cause only me and my other cousin shouting..
other ppl busy eating only..
=.="
when my dad went up to sing,my other cousin keep asking me take flower up for him..
haha...
and i did it..
the feeling was so..........scary!!
i just dont noe why..
LOL!!
erm..
nothing special happen d lor..
=)
tell u all something..
got 1 boy..(standard 3)
come my hse every mon-fri after school...
i really really tak boleh tahan him..
his attitude damn teruk..
i 1st time hate a kid so much..
got 1 day,when i reach my sis school to pick her and the boy up,my sis was missing bcs she went to buy coffee..
and she was late..
i dint noe she went to buy drink..
so i ask the boy,'Where is my sister?'
the boy say,'She Jump down from the building..And she die d!'
i was like.'=.="'
then when my sis came and we go in the car..
my mom scold my sis...
i just quiet la..
the boy keep scolding my sis 'Padan muka awak!','Waste money!','Waste Time','Stupid' and keep laughing..
i was damn angry tat time..
until i cant tahan d,i turn around and scold him...
he ask me to Shut Up!!
argh!!!!
if he's not other's ppl son,i think i already beat him!
haha...i ganas ler...hehe...
since tat day,i rather take my lunch to the room and eat also i dont wan to eat at the same table with him..
and the boy keep laughing laughing wan ler.. laugh until the mouth open so big..!!
haha...
and his attitude like girl only..haha..
wateva la..
dont talk bout him d..
making me so angry only...
oh ya..
Thanks Thu Yuen!
for the belated belated birthday present..
haha..
i like it..(but its a pig)=.="
i look like pig meh?
haha..
and thanks to wai hong and calvin also la...
for walking up to my class and gave it to me..
haha...
long enough?
think so...
hehe...update again soon...

No comments: