Thursday, April 10, 2008

10 April 2008

bored+bored=very bored!!
haha..LOL...
im so bored now...
OMG!!!
can u believe it??
tommorrow is open day..
OMG!!
im gonna die tommore bcs of my bad results..
sobz...sobz...
so so so not fair la..
last year,when i was form2,i have to let the 'Morning session' use the class..
then i use the b.sejarah..
this year,when i was form 3,which im in the morning session,
i have to let the afternoon session use the class pulak..
and this year,my class gonna use the B.Sejarah Again..
argh!!!sadnya..
haha..
today,after school..
it got heavy rain..
very very heavy rain..
im ALL WET..
like im wearing my school uniform to bath like tat..
haha...
my whole body is wet..
i tot i will sick today..
but too bad..
im not sick..
haha...
im so stress about folio and my oral and lisan this few days..
haiz..
can die la..
haiz..
stress stress stres...
argh!!!!
k la..
update again soon..
bye...

No comments: