Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22 April 2007,Tuesday

hmmm...
let me think wut to update 1st...
argh!!!
the stupid fly keep going around me NOW!!
so annoying..argh!!!
haha..kk..
there's nothing special happen in my life these few days..
guess so..haha..
the school 'Smart Class' start d!!!
haiz...
im going for maths smart class on every tuesday..
1.45-2.45..
then i got my own tuition at 3..
haiz..
so rush hor???
haha...
before this,i quite excited to go for the 'Smart Class'..
but today..when i entered the class...
i dont really wanna go ANYMORE!!
noe why??
the 'Smart Class' kinda sucks..
k la..
maybe only my class the smart class sucks la..
my class got lot of malays guy..
the type of bad bad wan summore..
dont really like it..
and not much gurls or chinese lor..
hmph!!
and the teacher just gave u the paper and ask u to do it..
and gave u the answer only..
but of coz also got explain abit la..
but the class TOO much ppl la..
cant concentrate also..
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
erm...
other reason is because i hate the fan in the mathematics room..
haha...
our class is in the maths room..
the room has a big fan..
it can messy up my hair all the timeS it turns to me..
=(
hahahahahaha...
haiz...
im getting more and more stress...
exams coming!!!
i dint start studying yet..
noe why?
because of my lazyness and not in the mood to study..
haha..
everyday say,im gonna start study later or tommorow..
Few minutes later...
Nvm la..
no need study so soon wan la..
now do my folio then can d..
haha..
see?????
die die die die die la!!!!
haizzzzz......
=(
i will try to update soon...
if there got something intresting for me to post la..
haha..
cause dont wan to bored u all to death when u all reading my blog..
=)
bye..

1 comment:

jwhue said...

Malay got problem ar?