Wednesday, April 30, 2008

exaMs aGaiN!

haizzz!!
why time past so fast wan??
its exams time again..
haizzz..
i still rmb the 1st term exam..
i went out with my fren to summit to release stress after exams summore..
haizzz..
my PMR coming SOON also..(since the time fly so fast)
haha..
5 more months only!!
5 months!!
haiz...
stress stress stress..
i dint even finish ALL my folio yet..
my geo,kh and sej folio..
haiz...
die la!!
i need more map for geo folio but i dont noe where to find it..
eventhough i find it also i cant print it out..
my com got No colour ink!!
argh!!
sej,i haven go find the details bout congkak yet..
kh,i cant find and i dont have the 3 pictures tat teacher need..
the 3 picture of erm...some erm..thing la..
haha..
anyone have ikea magazine??
or some furniture book or something??
the picture is bout erm..
the thing tat can use to put all the pencils or the stationary wan..
(i dont noe what it is called)
haha..bluek!!=P
haizzzz!!!
im now finding for one on one teacher to teach me..
i need maths,sej and science one on one teacher..
u all noe any good teachers not????
if noe any good teacher then recomand to me ler..
i really need one on one teacher to teach me so badly now..
especially my maths!!!!!!!
argh!!!
haiz...
yay!!!
tomorrow labour day!!
i wanna go shopping!!(if my mom is going)
hahahaha..
i need to buy birthday present!!
haha...
see??
my life is bored..
so my blog also bored..
haha..
LOL!!!=)

No comments: