Monday, April 14, 2008

14 April 2008

Hmmm..
nothing much to post...
sud feel like posting only...
wanna noe wut my teacher say to my dad during my school Open Days?
let me tell u..
Mr.Annantha(my class teacher):Good Morning,(shake hands)please have a seat..
My Dad:Good Morning(seat down)
haha..LOL..
Mr.A:ok..let me see... Ding Sze Luen..hmmm...ok..(showing my dad my blue report card)
Mr.A:She dint fail any of the subjects but she needs improvement especially on her maths and science..i teach them science..
My Dad:oo..=)
Mr.A:*looks at me*U can improve wan..U need to study..U got the potential to get straight A's(tats wut all the teachers says)start studying from now..Don't wait..
Me:*nods my head**nods my head**nods my head*
haha..
Mr.A:*turns back to my dad*she's a very good girl in the class..nothing bad bout her..
Me:=.="*thinking,Am i a good girl in the class??i tot i always go out from the class..*haha..
My Dad:Oo..=)okok..
Mr.A:Thanks for coming..
My Dad:No problem..
Me:Teacher!! No demerit rite??haha..
Mr.A:No demerit..dont worry..
Me:okok..haha..
~The End~
haha..
funny??funny??
okok..
i noe its not funny..
did u realises tat my dad only say,oo,okok,good morning and keep =) only??
did u realises??haha..
LOL!!
today,i got Bm lisan at school..
my tajuk:Sajak Wanita Zaman ini..
Me:Selamat pagi saya ucapkan kepada Puan Sarimah dan rakan-rakan sekalian..(my sound getting more and more softer)
Mak..maksud rangkap 1 erm..maksud yang terdapat di sajak..er..rangkap 1.. erm..*looks at the paper i holding and read it out*argh!!
kaum wanita zaman ini erm...*looks at the paper Again and read*
mereka tidak ingin..erm..erm..*looks at the paper AGain*
memungkinkan mereka..tidak..erm..menjalani..melaksanakan..erm..bergerak bebas aktiviti peribadi..
haha...
see???
me teruk teruk punya lisan..
haiz..
actually before i went to bentang,i prepare d wan..
i can rmb wan..
but dont noe why when i went up,i forgot everything..
i dint even noe what the hell im saying..
haha..
*so malu*
haha...haiz..
wed is my english oral d..
hope it will be better..
wish me luck..
=)
k la..
update again soon..bye..
haha..

No comments: