Sunday, March 8, 2009

After reading Elaine's blog,i really dont feel like touching my blog anymore..
why??
1st,bcs her blog is so damn nice!!
2nd,her blog is more intresting to read!!
3rd,my blog look sucks and i dont update often..
*sigh*
however,i still needs to update my blog if not my blog is gonna bcome dead..
im having exams this week!!!!
super stress nowadays..
get angry and emo easily..haiz..
i still not use to the form 4 format yet..
less objektif,more subjektif..
it even have more essay now..
argh!!!
add maths,accounts and sejarah is killing me..
my sej,bm and moral exams is over..
and my sej is going to fail..
why??
cause i dont noe almost half of the question especially the soalan struktur..
i DID study k but it just doesn't go in my small little stupid brain..
i told my parents my sej is going to fail and they blame me for last minute study..
hmph!!fine!!
they are always like tat..
bm and moral i not sure..
maybe can just ngam ngam pass only..
i wonder why some ppl like to say form 4 is honeymoon year..
even it is a honeymoon year,it will be a disaster honeymoon..
1 question of ADD MATHS can take my whole life!!
i was trying to do revision for my add maths ytd..
got 1 question,i followed how my teacher teach me to do it but i just cant get the answer..
i was thinking tat maybe my answer is correct and the answer given behind is wrong..
but actually im just lying to myself huh?
add maths exams is on tues..
today is sunday..
tmr is holiday..
who can i ask help from???
i think i can just pray to God now huh??
*sigh*
my account exams coming soon..
im quite worried bout tat too..
eventhough my mom can teach me acc but sometimes i just dont dare to ask her..
she's kinda scary..hahaha..
WISH ME LUCK!!=)
oh ya..
i heard tat SPM results coming out soon rite??
if im not mistaken,its on 12 March rite??
ALL THE BEST!!=)
for the ex-form 5 tat are reading my blog and going to school on tat day to see ur results,don't forget to come visit me ya..=) BLUEK!!!
cant wait for holiday to come..
started to hate schooling day..
i guess tat's all for my update today..
bored rite cause no picture??
i noe but wut to do..
dint go anywhere..
nth to take..
Bye~

No comments: