Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Dad's Birthday




the cake



my dad with the cake..=)



my dad and younger sis..



my mom,dad and sis..



my mummy and daddy..=)



me and my dad..=)



daddy with cream on face..hehehe..
saw my dad's eye??
looks quite red for me..
i think he's very touch..hehehe..


my sis..(learning me,camwhoring herself)hahaha.



bluek!!!!!=)



my sis and me..


I've changed my Bed!


nice??my before bed..



empty??when my bed is gone..



pretty??hahaha..my after bed..



this bed is bigger than the older one..


Friends Night(20/03/09)


eldy,phei wen,elaine and me..



elaine,me and ANTHONY!!!=P




me and Anthony!!!=)hehehehe..
want more picture during the friends night?
Go see Elaine's facebook..=P
the 1st 10 picture is taken during my dad's birthday..
i bought him a shirt..
he chose himselfs wan..
hope he'll like it..

then the next 4 picture is bout my new bed..=)
my old bed is 5 feet and the new one is 6 feet..
and the bed is slightly more comfortable..
BUT,i scarifice my privacy to have a new nice bed..
why?
my mom force me to let my younger sis to sleep with me..=(
actually my mom already ask me to let my younger sis sleep in my room last 2 years but i keep rejecting..
now my mom finally have reasons to force me let my sis sleep in my room..haiz..
i have to wake my sis up every morning..
i dont mind letting her sleep in my room BUT she kick me ALOT!!=(
make me woke up every nite..haiz....
im still trying to biasakan myself..

the following picture is taken during Friends Night at church..
1st,we played some game..
there's too many people d..
so,only the one tat came earlier gets to play the game..
others all seating..
the 1st game is throwing shoes..
there's 4 group i think..
1 group got around 50 ppl i think..
1st,make a circle..
then,30 ppl have to throw 1 of their shoes into the circle then the music starts..
when the music starts,we have to go round and round the circle..
when the music stops,those who threw their shoes in have to find back theirs shoes and seat down fast in their groups..
the slowest group tat seats will kena denda..
the group tat kena denda have to sing Negaraku..
then,the 2nd game..
the 2nd game is called 'Guess Guess Guess'
there are 3 or 4 non chinese will asked to listen to the ipod and sing a chinese songs..
then,all of us will have to guess what song they are singing..
some is S.H.E songs,some are Jay Chou or Wang Li Hom song..
after tat is erm..
a band singing if im not mistaken..
i forgotten what is the band name d..
oops!!
but their band was ok..
then,there was a hiphop dance..
after tat,it was Anthony(Astro Talent Quest 2006 winner) singing..
then,got B-Box..
thats it i think..
cant rmb any more d..
me and elaine was standing quite infront but then our leg very tired after tat..haha..
then,we were taking picture,chit chatting and eating hot dogs!!=)
i was so desperate to take picture with Anthony that time..
but i cant find him..
i keep telling leonard,ian,clarissa and alot ppl tat i wanna take pic with him and keep asking everyone i noe whether they saw him or not..
but still cant find him..
i kinda give up d..
then ian say,"If u(me) get to take picture with anthony,u promise me to go church on Saturday".
At first i tot Anthony balik d,so i say"OK"
few minutes later,Leonard run out aand say,"Eh!!Sharon!!I saw him d..Faster come.."
then Elaine and ian and leonard all keep pushing me..hahaha..
Finally,i get to take 2 pic with him..
Was happy but kinda dissapointed too cause can't get to talk to him..=(
Guess i expect too many d..=(
haiz..nvm la..
the next day,sunday,went to play badminton in the morning in ss15 with Ian,Jeremiah,Yun yee,Jian Ming,Jeremy,Jeremy's fren,Jocelyn,chia huey,phei wen and letticia..
start from 9 to 11.30..
went Asia Cafe after tat..
then,we leave asia cafe at around 12.30 and went to pyramid to watch 'Race To Witch Mountain'.. Sam came to join us after tat..
the movie was ok la..
not bad..
we late few minutes go in so i dont noe how is the starting..
after the movie,i quickly run to Asian Avenue to meet with my elder sis..
she told me to wait for her at the asian avenue entrance..
when i reach the new wing entrance,she's not there..
so,i run to another entrance tat facing the old wings but still cant find her..
when i called her,she told me she's at the new wing entrance..
i quickly ran back there again and she is actually on the way walking to the asian avenue new wing entance..=.=""
make me run so fast..haiz..
went to yum cha with her and her frens at Station 1 at taipan..
seat there until 5.00
then went to Kota Kemuning to eat dinner at my sister fren's restaurant..
the food there super nice..=)
eat and chit chat there until 8.30..
reach home around 9..
i was so damn tired tat day..
went out the whole day..
the next day got school summore..
how's my exams results??
don't be shock..
maths = failed
add maths = failed
account = 44=(
science = 56=(
sejarah = 40=(
ekonomi asas = 73=)
hahaha..bad rite my results?
my eng,bm and moral haven get back yet..
at 1st i tot sejarah will fail but luckily it pass..hehe..
im so happy for my ekonomi asas..=)
tat's it for my post today la..
got to go prepare for tuition d..
bye..=)

No comments: