Wednesday, March 18, 2009

oh well..
its time to update again..
how's my new blogskin??
nice???=)
its Elaine help me wan..
THANK YOU ELAINE for ur hardwork!!=)
Love ya..hehe..
Peperiksaan awal tahun is finally OVER and its HOLIDAY!!
hahahhaha..
my holiday so far was ok lor..
went to my cousin hse on sunday eve to overnite at her hse..
went 1U the next day..
here is some pic..=)


my dear cousins..=)
im too bored so im just trying the camera flash..
this is why everyone is closing their eyes..hahaha..


jane and me..
i look ugly..


jane,me,chuen and xian..
at starbuck..
i look ugly too..hahaha..


me and chuen..


me and jane..


me and xian..


ying and me


me and chuen..
chuen asked me to delete this pic actually but i think i look ok,so,i'll just post it..
hope she wont see this..haha..

=.=""
my cousin took this pic of me when im camhoring..
hahaha..
this is a free coffee from starbuck..
super super bitter..
this is a cold coffee and i go put sugar inside..
how "smart" am i rite??hahaha...

jane..
missing her boyfren..=)

bluek!!
everyone is trying clothes except me..
so,i just slimpy take a pic of myself..hehe..
jane and me..


my dearie cousins!!!hehe..
tat's all the pic i took..hehe..
on sunday nite,i went to jane hse to watch Slumdog Milionaire..
tat show is very super nice..
those who haven watch yet,go watch it now!!
its very nice..hehe..
we sleep around erm..1 something..
the next day,monday,we went to 1U together..
when we 1st reach there,we ate Auntie Anne 1st..
then went for window shopping..
keep trying all the pretty and expensive clothes..hahahaha..
bluek!!=P
after tat,we went to karaoke at Neway..
jane was so high..
keep singing non stop..hahaha..
after karaoke,im sick..
i got flu..
why??
the aircond in the room was freaking cold..
then,went shopping again..
my cousins all 'kap zai'..
of coz,i also got la..hahahahha..
we saw a very cute mix angmo..hahahaha..
my cousins all wanted to stalk him too..
but too bad..we dont have enuf time..hahaha..
i bought earrings!!hehehe...
i only spend around rm40-50 tat day..
what a miracle..
normally i went shopping with my cousins i'll surely spend more than rm100..
hahaha..
we went back at around 7.30..
eat dinner at jane hse..
i was damn sked of her dog while eating..hahahaha..
her dog is super cute but im just sked of DOG..
no idea why..hahaha..
after tat,we went back to chuen hse and played a quite nice game..
one of my cousin,jie keep bullying me..=(
i slept around 11 something tat day cause im sick..
having flu..
some of my cousins are watching pride and prejudice..
i went back home the next day(tuesday) in th morning..
whole day just sit at home online and watch tv..hahaha..
was alone at home..
then today,wednesday,went to pyramid with my family..
honestly,i dont like going pyramid with my dad..
he keep showing me the 'IM VERY BORED' face..
tat is why,we went back super early..
dint really get to shop..
went there just to buy my sis bag and some japanese junk food..
tats it..hahaha..
few more days and school is going to reopen!!
im getting my exams results soon!!!
so nervous ler..haiz..
i noe some of my results surely fail but hope not alot..
wish me luck..=)
hope my update is long enuf..hehehe..
will try to update soon..=)
bye..

No comments: