Friday, May 16, 2008

16th May 2008

Hey!!
Its time for me to update rite??
i noe i noe..haha..
hmmmm..
let me think wut to tell..
my exams was erm..ok..i think..haha..
my bm paper 1 is quite hard,bm paper 2 not tat hard la..okok..can do lor..haha..
english paper 1 quite easy and same goes paper 2...not tat hard la..
geo...not so hard..quite abit easy...
sejarah,damn damn hard..haiz..
i use so long time to study sejarah summore..but,haiz...
i still got my maths,science and kh haven take yet..
wish me good lucks ya..
and same to those who read my blog..
Good Luck and All The Best!!=)
wanna noe a small secret of mine??
haha..
today,is the 1st time in my life,i cook...
cook wut??
cook maggie mee...haha..
dont laugh!!
i seriously dint cook maggie mee before..
the cup wan got la..just put hot water only ma..
haha..
guess how is tat maggie mee..
it taste sucks!!!
damn freaking eWWWW!!
haha...
noe why?
i put too much water till the soup no taste..
cook too long till very soft..
so not nice ler..
sobzz...
1st time cooking,FAILED!!
haha...haiz..
i give up d la..
i better make sure my future husband noe how to cook..
if not,everyday go out eat..
so kesian...
ShhhHHHhhhhHHH!!
dont tell anyone ler..haha..
bluek!!
k..gtg..
wanna watch tv..
bye..!

No comments: