Sunday, May 25, 2008

25 May 2008

im so boreeeeeeeeed!!!
tats why sud feel like updating..
haha...
oh ya..
yesterday i went swimming at my new condo hse at setapak,K.L(my future hse)
few minutes after i jump in the swimming pool,got like 2 indian guys(obviously younger than me few years..quite fat also..) keep like coming near me..
then got 1 indian boy come and ask me,"Kamu tinggal sini ar?"
i was like =.="""
then i say no la..
then i heard them say,"her mom there la"
i was like =.=""" again..haha..
then few mintues later,again he ask me,"Whats ur name?"
me,"U NO NEED TO NOE!"
hahahahahha..
i summore show him the face tat ask him get lost..haha..
i told him he no need to noe my names..
then he swim back to his fren there..
his fren ask,wuts her name..and he say,no need to noe..
hahahahahaha..
then after tat they faster run up and dont swim and go back d..
hahahaha..
i suddenly feel like im actually kinda raises(not sure the spelling)..haha..
eventhough i went for swimming lessons before,my swimming skills still sucks..
haha..
anyway,i dont drown half way swimming then d..hehe..
i went my condo hse today Again..
haha..
its renovating inside..
no chairs..kinda dirty..lot of mud..
haha..
tats my future hse..
noe why??
after my form5,im staying there..
my mom say im gonna study at UTAR..University Tunku Abdul Rahman..
my tat condo hse quite near tat school..haiz..
gonna stay so far from Subang..sobz..
tat condo quite ok la..
(but it quite near to the mosque)sobzz...
hehe..im so bad..
got a shopping mall near there..got train too..haha..
bluek!!
i went shopping after tat..
i bought a new pants from ROMP..hehe..
OMG!!
my hip hop exams coming!!!
on the June 14th..
is a N.A.T.D exams..
National Association of Teachers of Dancing..
the judge is from UK..
haiz..
did i say tat before??
haha..
wish me luck ya..
i got practise on every sat and sunday..
everytime after practise,my whole body will be like kinda pain..
sobz...
use alot of strength..haiz..
i have to dance 1 fast dance and 1 slow dance..
haiz..
kinda sked now d..haha..
k la..
update again next time..
bye..

No comments: