Friday, May 23, 2008

23 May 2008

Yay!!!
Exams is Over..
haha..
feel so nice yesterday after doing my last paper which is K.H..
but still PMR not over yet..haiz..
but still,have to release my stress abit la..
haha..
my school got celebrate teacher's day today..
but i dint go school today..hehe..bluek!!
i went to my mom's kindergarden..
hmmm..
its quite ok lor..haha..
i keep playing with the triple's..
haha..is not twins ya..
is triples..they are 4 years old..
they are 3 boy boy..
they very very very hyper active ler..haha..
but they are so so so so damn cute ler..=)
i keep hugging them..hehe..
they like to eat alot..haha..
and 1 of them run very fast..haha..
when i reach home,the 1st thing i do is SLEEP!!
damn tired ler..haha..
from 12 something sleep till 2 something..
(IM NOT A PIG)
hahahahahha..bluek!!
after tat,when i woke up..
i went to watch youtube..
then watch tv..then watch youtube..then watch tv..then watch youtube..haha...
until erm..7 i think..
i damn bored the whole day..nth to do..haiz..
so bored..
wonder what i can do for the next whole holiday week..haha..
then i got tuition at 7.45 until 10.10..
my cousin,stephanie she went to school..
she told me what have happen in school..
then,i got bit..kinda regret i dint go..
but if i go also no fren teman me..
haiz..haha..
What Can I Do During The Holiday Ler???
Study??haiz..
k la..
update next time..
dont miss me ya during the holidays..
hahahahahahhaha...
bye..

No comments: