Sunday, May 18, 2008

18 May 2008

Today is quite a nice fun day..
quite la..haha..
did i mention before tat i got relatives coming my hse for short holiday?
haha..LOL...
This morning,we went to eat Bak Kut Teh at Klang at around 9.40a.m...
then after tat,we went to shah alam to makan angin..
then,we went to KLCC to take some picture...
then,we went to my another hse,a condo,at K.L..
im going to stay at the hse,the condo hse,after my form 5..
tats wut my mom says la..haha..
then,we went to Titiwangsa to see the erm...
wut it is called ar??
the wheel thingy..
it turns and turns and turns rounds and rounds and rounds wan..
haha..wut it is called ar??
i forgotten d..hehe..
bluek!!!
then after tat my dad bring them to the Hou Tian Temple..
think so is tat name la..haha..
when im at the temple,is already 1...
my hip hop class already started..
so,i dint went hip hop class..haiz..
kinda abit regret dint go la..
my hip hop exams coming soon ma..
wish me luck ya..=)
then after tat we went to the Istana at K.L...
see the people seating on the horse infront of tat Istana..haha..
is like im having a small cuti cuti Malaysia today..
hahaha..
then i went to Mydin too..
and then taipan..
and then at last,my house..haha..
All the while when im inside the car,i dont feel bored..
now why??
cause inside my uncle's car,got a small tv..
im watching a show name 'The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog'..
is a cd la..
haha..
my uncle got 2 children..
1 boy 1 girl..
they are quite cute...
the boy sometimes like to stick to me and same goes to the girl..haha..
they a bit naughty la..haha..
then when i reach home,i continue watch my tat 'show' tat i watch in the car...
haha..
its damn nice ler..(i watch till cry)
haha..bluek!!
im a very easy to cry person..cant blame me..haha..
Yay..
tomorrow is a holiday..
holiday holiday holiday..
but tuesday still have to continue exams..
haiz..i still haven study..DIE!!
haha..haiz..
my aunt and dad keep asking me wanna go Singapore or not when during holiday time..
i wanna go..they book a chalet there d..planning to have BBQ there..
but..........
i dont dare to seat the bus or the air asia aeroplane alone ler..so scary..
haha...
wut to do??haiz...
k la..
gtg..
byei!!chaoz..
gtg study now..haiz..

No comments: