Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10 more days..^^

Yay!!!
my birthday still got 10 Days..
my party still got 10 days...haha...
but i still not confirm who coming and who not coming le...
i have to confirm by 28 Nov...
so,for those who confirm they can come,please tell me le...
for those who CANT come also tell me 1st...ok??
please............thanks.....
please try to come le..haiz..
anyway,my parent go eyrope d lu...
on 29th Nov only they coming back...haha...
1 day be4 my birthday..
Im going my cousins hse to overnight today..
going there for 3days 2 night...
im now still waiting for my another cousin to fetch me to my cousins hse...haha..
then tomorrow we going 1U...hehe...
but maybe we have to walk to 1U from my cousin hse...haha..
my elder sister staying with me now...
until 1 day be4 my parent come back...yay!!
haha...erm...
ok...tats all i can write..
i will try to update soon....
BYE!!

No comments: