Wednesday, November 7, 2007

oops...sorry...

Ooooooppppss.....
i noe...i noe...
i noe i very long dint post d..
sorry lor...
i not purposely dun post wan ma....
my modem spoil d....
so i cant online...
see.....
its not my fault?rite?
yeap...not my fault...haha...
so.....not angry d???continue viewing my blog??
please???haha....
wateva la...i just dun wan my blog die so fast u noe....
haha....sorry ya....
yay!!!!
my birthday coming soon!!
still got erm...let see.....
23 more days...haha..
i having birthday party....
wanna come???hmmmmm...
haha....
dun worry..i will invite u....
just dun foget bring my present...haha...
bluek....im smart le.....hmmm....
should i put games at my party le???
still thinking...
for those who read my blog,tell me should i make games...
please.....
and i also will noe who who who and who did read my blog..hehe...
see....told ya im smart....haha... bluek...
k la..
now my modem fix d....
update again next time la...
bye....

No comments: