Thursday, November 8, 2007

tired + tired..

im so so so so damn tired today...
walk till leg pain d but its FUN..
haha....u noe why its fun?
cause i went out with my elder sister and her fren....
at 1st,i went summit with my fren...
got some christmas drama paractise..
after tat,reach home around 2..
at around 3,my elder sis come and pick me up go pyramid..
went pyramid...walk till leg pain...
keep eating there...haha...
got eat baskin robin...and lotz more la..
eat till i so full le...haha...
then after tat,went pasar malam at around 7 something...
i went pyramid for i think got round 4 hours..haha..
went pasar...also keep buying....food...haha...
my sister bought me quite lot of stuff....
hehe...i so happy le...get present le..
hehe..but the most happy thing is can see her lor...
i went summit on tuesday...
went pyramid on wednesday..
went summit and pyramid today,thursday..tats fun!haha
tomorrow going Mid Valley...i think...hehe...
oh ya....
Happy Deepavali everyone...
i noe its abit late but still....at least i wish...haha..
im gonna become fat soon...hehe...
yay!still got 21 days...hehe.. cant wait for my birthday...bluek...
ok...tats all i can type..
erm...bye...haha...

No comments: