Saturday, November 10, 2007

fun+fun...wet+wet..=nonsence

HhEeLlOo...
im just very BORED..
so talking nonsence doing nonsence...bluek..
ok...
today i went FCS..FCS means Friendship Connection Saturday...
i met quite lot fren there..
have lotz fun running..playing..jumping..haha..
its something like amazing race...
but while playing and running..
theres a heavy rain..
but we still have to cont. the game..
so..end up...we get WET!haha..
very the wet....
luckily i brought extra shirt and pants there..
but my shoes and socks!haiz..
its so wet and cant dry..
feel so uncomfortable le..haiz..
yay...theres 20 more days to go..
My BIRTHDAY!haha..
sobzz....no one read my blog...
cause tat day i write on my blog...
who thinks i should put games on my birthday party?
then tell me...
no one tell me anything...sobz!!haha...
fine lor!!
but ah..
i dun understand why.....
so many ppl keep asking me wut i wan for my birthday...
they say they dun wan to thinks..
it hurts their brain...haiz..
hey....im ur fren le!!!!
ur fren birthday....no need think so much wan...
like wut i said...
just go in a shop...
slimpy grab something..
and go my birthday present..
of coz..u have to pay...
not asking u to steal la...haha....
or u can just buy a card for me...haha...see...
or maybe.....no need buy..
easy..just cpme my party..
join the games....haha...
(if u really cant think wut to buy la)
hehe...
anyway....the conclusion is.........................................
better buy present...and no need use the brain tho think la..
hehe...bluek...bluek....
oh ya..i wanna say sorry to wai hong,joon wei they all la..
for those who went to the kop farewell party today...
i cant make it...so i dint go...
make them waiting...
haiz...i feel bad....SORRY YA!
ok..tats all...
bye....take care..hehe..

No comments: