Thursday, November 15, 2007

holidays....

tomorrow is the last day of school d lu...
but im not going to school..^^
my last day of school is at the past monday..
im so so so bored tat day at school....
whole day keep playing cards or help teacher do things..haiz..
better stay at home..at least can sleep..hehe..
but still very bored at home..
hmmmmm...
my birthday still got 15 days...
dunno shud be happy or sad...haha..
haiz...this few days,i keep dreaming almost the same thing..
which is,no one come to my birthday party...haha..
scary le...keep dreaming tat...
i going to bcome siao d..means crazy...haha..
hmmmmm...
it wont happen wan rite?hope so...haha..
i everyday keep thinking wut will happen on my birthday...
keep thinking this and that....haiz...
Joey not going for my party...less 1 ppl help me...haiz...
argh!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
dun wan think d la...making me started to sked d...
i hate tat stupid feeling...make me whole night cannot sleep only...haiz....
haiz...on 28th Nov i got tution...then 30 nov also got...
but of course...i wont go for the 30 nov tution...
my birthday le...i dun wan go tution...haha...
haiz...i wan go out!!!i wan go shopping!!!
i got so many stuff wan to buy le...
i still haven buy present for myself..haha...
someone bring me out go shopping!!hehe...
my parent going europe on 18th Nov to 29th Nov...
no one can bring me out shopping...
i wan go Pyramid and 1Utama...haha....
k la...nothing to write d..haiz..
bye...

No comments: