Friday, January 11, 2008

AJK post!!!! haiz..

Today is my school rumah sukan AGM..
im in rumah hijau..haiz...
i got no fren at there la..
ok..erm...
mayb got..
but is not my close close fren lor...
(wai hong and calvin,dun angry ya!)
haha..
when the AGM time,i sit somewhere quite behind..
something like tat la..haha...
when they all voting for all those ketua stuff..
i dint even vote for it..
cause i dint really care..haha..
until when they going to vote for the AJK Tingkatan for form 3..
then the Calvin stand up and look at me and say my name..
but luckily teacher dint hear...
before tat im kinda blur too..
then after tat i only noe wut happen..
haha...
then some form4 guy,mention my name to the teacher...
haiz...
kesian me..haha..
when teacher call my name to ask me go out,i think im daydreaming tat time...
i cant listen tat she called my name until my fren call my name out loud..haha...
im blur!!hehe...
end up,i only got 13-15 vote i guess..
when i walk up to the front,the jeffeson keep calling me saland!
he keep asking ppl to vote for me..
but.....he pronounce my name saland!!
ish!!so bad la him!!haha...
anyway,the conclusion is,i still get the AJK tingkatan post!!
haha...
im a very very lazy person ler..
and i dun go for larian mesra wan...haha...
wai hong summore ask me must go for the larian..haha..
after the AGM,i ask wai hong teman me walk back to the class...
actually he dun wan to teman me wan...
cause his class very near and my class very far..
but i tell him if anything happen to me then im gonna find for him...
haha..then he keep telling me tat nth will happen to me cause im at school..haha...
im suffering from my ulser!!
i have a quite big ulser at my tongue..
so damn pain..
very hard for me to talk and eat..
haiz...
medicine lost summore..
im suffering from this ulser very long d ler!!
still haven cure yet!!haiz...
its so so so so pain!!!
haha..
k la..nothing to write d..
bye!bluek!

No comments: