Friday, January 4, 2008

Schooll!!!

Hey Hey.. =P
Ok..
its time for me to update my blog...
Today is the 2nd day of school for me in the morning session...
How i feel?
scary!!haha..
really la!! very very very the scary la!!
the teachers in the morning session so scary and so garang la..
haha...
the Robiah talk so long at the assembly summore!!
ish!!
have to take out the note book to write down the nonsence she talking summore..
haiz!!
the scary part is the teacher keep checking the hair summore!!
ish!!
i got no choice la..
have to clip up my hair...haiz..
damn sked teacher will scold me because of my fringe..
haha..
Morning session really very very the hard to lepak wan ler..
Teacher everywhere..
haha...
at least afternoon session more easy to lepak...
hehe...bluek!!
untill now i think i still got a little bit confuse of wut time finish school ler...
haha...bluek!!
cant blame me...
im really very blur at all this stuff..
haha..bluek bluek bluek!!
haiz..
school crazy wan la!!
why have to reach school before 7.15??!
so early..haiz...
have to wake up so early everyday...
make me so sleepy in the afternoon only..
cant concentrate in the tuition summore..
i almost sleep in the tuition..
haha...
this year PMR!!
die die die..
stress la..haha..
k la...
lazy to write d la..
nothin to write summore..
hehe...bluek!!

P/S:Using Broken English!!

No comments: