Thursday, January 24, 2008

hate the day..

haiz..
this few days mood not so good la...
no more maid at home..
have to wash my own clothes,wash ALL the dishes,help to lipat all the shirts and jemur the shirt..haiz..
mayb im not use to do all this things yet But,im really really damn tired of doing all this things la.. i wan my maid back!!!haiz..
i wash the dishes and my clothes until my hand so not nice d..haha..
bluek!! some of the finger the skin came out la..haiz!!
and im still not use to wake up so early everyday to get up for school!!
haiz haiz haiz....
i cant wait for sat and sunday everyday la..
no need go school..can sleep more late..
and this few days i get angry easily at home la..
argh!!
every afternoon got tuition summore..
follow van!!argh!
i dun mind follow the van but the s t u p i d van car no aircond..
damn freaking hot inside..
they only open the window..
when the wind blow in,my hair all mess up...
look like ghost only la when i reach the tuition centre..haha..
the van kinda dirty summore!!argh!!
cant wait for chinese new year to come..
hope my mood will be better tmr la..
hope i wont get angry easily la..
if not i will keep scolding ppl wan ler..haha...
so many hw to do summore..ish!!
dun like morning session teacher!!=P
anyway,feel much better now after saying it out at here...
haha..
anyone can teach me how to stay happy and dun get angry easily??
haha...
k la... got to go do my hw d..
update again soon!
bye!=)

No comments: