Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Form 3's life..

okok..
let me update something bout my life in form 3!
*lot homework
*stress
*scary
*no fun
*tiring
*sleepy
*not enough sleep
haha...
i almost every morning inside the class almost fall asleep ler...
if no teacher inside the class,i surely lie down and sleep wan...
haha..but very sked teacher will scold..
so i dint sleep..haha...
very tired and sleepy the whole day...haha..
everyday got so many homework..
do hw until crazy la me!!haha..
form 3 very very the stress la!!
i going crazy soon la...
every monday-thursday got tuition in the afternoon..
but most of the time i at tuition eating and daydreaming..haha...
when got free time at tution,me and my cousins will walk to buy things to eat..
haha...bluek!!
Eventhough im so called 'AJK' for the green rumah sukan,but i dint go for the practise wan ler...haha...
got tuition ma!!
so cant go lor..plus,got bit lazy too..
hehe...
a bit lazy only la..haha..
bluek!!
hope i wont get scold la..hehe...
i dint go for St.John also..and badminton..haha..
haiz...
i wanna go for badminton,but got tuition ler!!
ish.. S T U P I D !S T U P I D tuition..
Oops!!haha...
i still no chance to lepak around the school yet!!
haha...teacher so scary la..haiz...
Anyway,always remind me to be a 'Guai Lui' and Not to daydream too much...haha..
No more any "special" or any funny stories to tell d..
cause my life getting more and more bored...more and more sienz...
haha...can anyone teach me how to control not to DayDream so much ar??
haha...
My elder sister 22 years old birthday coming soon ler!!
i still dunno wut to buy for her ler!!haiz..
anyone got any ideas of wut to buy for her??
any special ideas??haha...
if got then tell me ler..Thanks!!haha..
update again soon!!Bye!

No comments: