Tuesday, January 29, 2008

-no title-

haha...
i dunno wut to put for the title..
so i just put there no title la..hehe..
bluek!!
nothing to post actually...
just wanna update a short post..hehe..
erm...
school...
nothing much...
lepak more and more each day...
izzit?haha...wateva...
then my fren divya,she everyday brought a lot of sweets and choc to school...
then she gave some to me and my other frens..
we like having party inside the class everyday..
haha...
normally she gave me M&M's and mentos lor...hehe..
cant stop eating inside the class ler..hehe..
but...but...but...
i getting fatter!!(think so)
OMG!!haha..
im gonna diet la...
sked later cannot wear the new clothes then die lor..haha..
me and my cousin stephanie actually decided to start dieting today,
but,my another cousin alissa,gave us some choc cookies and my mom made so many other nice biscuit at home,HOW AM I GOING TO DIET?
haha...
i must control la...but too bad..i cant..haha..
we everyday say tmr only diet..then the next day,say tmr again..haha..
hmmmm...
the Jefferson still the same..
tak berubah..
keep calling me 'Saland'!haiz...
and and and and...
he even say i get shorter!!!
SOBZZ!!
i wanna cry d...
i where got get shorter???
got meh??
no rite??
please tell me no!!! haha...
erm...
CNY coming!!
yay!!
cant wait for it..
im going back my hometown,Perak on next tuesday after school until sunday i think..=)
hehe..so so so happy..haha..
after CNY,is Valentines Day d!!!
haha..
i cant wait for tat day also..
dun ask me why..
bcs i also dunno why..haha...
ok..tats all for today..=)
bluek!!!

No comments: